Cathedral Church in Granada Nicaragua
- Also known as the Catedral de Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion (Cathedral of our Lady of the Assumption).
- One of the most notable buildings in Granada, Nicaragua.
- Located on the east side of the central park plaza – Parque Colon (Central Park) in the heart of the city.
- A stunning mustard-colored neoclassical building originally built in 1583.
- Has been destroyed and rebuilt several times with most recent reconstruction completed in 1915.
- The Granada Cathedral is an excellent example of the city’s Spanish colonial style.
- It is worth visiting this grand Cathedral to wander about admiring the beautiful architecture of the building.
- A must see in Granada, Nicaragua.